05A

Lawyer stories - Opinions

One asked me what other lawyers knew about.                 

I did convince the cop that I was not a bad boy                                                             

I fight Dragons - once in a while I win.

This was about the birth and near death of the SUV craze.            

There are things worse than death. For you and your family.

HYPOCRISY    
When the auto company leaders knowingly commit engineering malpractice, big expensive awards, called punitive damages, are awarded by the jury.                           

This is the real reason GM management kept doing stupid things. 

Is there a difference between an opinion and a judgment?

Imagine. Back in the 1980s we already had and turned down cases
like those of the unstoppable Toyota Prius.
        
Airbags and lap/shoulder belts are partners not competitors.
           
As my father told me, "Jumping off the Empire State Building doesn't hurt,..."



No comments:

Post a Comment